The day after my girlfriend's period ended, we decided to do some fooling around. We didn't have sex, but my penis touched her vagina on the outside........ it is now one and a half weeks later and she hasn't showed typical symptoms of pregnancy, but she has had a brownish discharge for 2 days. After resaerching i have found that this could be a possible infection, but could also be a sign of pregnancy... i have also heard that it is very hard to get a girl pregnant when she isnt ovulating, which is usually 14 days after a period, and this was the day after her period.......Can you get pregnant from precum? we are both scared and would like a little more advice.

If your penis just touched her vagina on the outside like you say it did, then there is no way she got pregnant. Did you know that statistics say that it may take a year for healthy couples to get pregnant when trying? By trying, they mean ejaculating sperm into the vagina. It appears that getting a woman pregnant is pretty hard.

You can relax because first of all, you haven’t ejaculated inside her, second of all, it wasn’t her ovulating period. So, 99,9% that she is not pregnant.

The brown discharge can be just an ordinary discharge with some spots of blood from her previous period. What is this discharge like? Is it mucus discharge or like bloody spotting?

I am having the same problem.
But the condom broke, but he pulled out just in time, thankfully. After we found out it broke, we freaked out.
I am scared precum got me prenant.

now its 2 days later and I am having intense brown-cloudish discharge.
I am reading online and usually brown discharge happens later in pregancy.

Do the pregnancy test every time you suspect that you might be pregnant. Also, this brownish discharge can easily be the indicator that you are about to get your period soon. So, as you notice this brownish discharge, be prepared that you will get your period. Now, on topic honey! Chances are small, but they do exist. Sure, you should also know that a precum doesn't contain any sperm, but that doesn't mean that it can't still get you pregnant because it can. The issue is that this precum flows through the same opening that cum does. So, to cut long story short, that leftover sperm is picked up in the urethra, will travel with the pre cum and can cause pregnancy. Don't be fooled around with those stories that you can't get pregnant. You still can get pregnant by precum, at least in this world. 

If your boyfriend got it out before ejaculation, then the chances of you getting pregnant are minimal.

Considering you are two days late, you can already do a home pregnancy test and make sure you are not pregnant. The hormones placenta produces (when a person gets pregnant) should be detectable by now by home pregnancy tests.

As for the brown discharge before period, it is usually a sign that your period is due and coming and not that you got pregnant. If you were pregnant, you would probably have a lot of white, thick discharge.

Did you notice any bleeding/spotting like a week before your period was supposed to arrive or mild cramping?

ive experienced the same symptom
i had some brown discharge for about 4~6 days
it was half way through my cycle
i still had about 2 weeks before my period was due
(plus im usually a week late)
the browning stopped couple weeks ago
but i havent had my period yet
and im suppose to have my period pretty soon
does anybody know what this could mean?

Well, it isn’t necessarily pregnancy but then again you never reported having unprotected sex, so I don’t know if pregnancy is on your mind at all!

Considering that the brown discharge was around your ovulation, it shouldn’t be indicating implantation bleeding, so I would rule out pregnancy.

It reminds me the most of ovarian cysts that often interfere with out periods and cause breakthrough bleedings. The cysts may also cause pain in the low abdomen, ovarian area and that pain may even radiate to thighs. These cysts that form on ovaries are usually harmless (not including the symptoms) go away on their own in three months time tops. Sometimes they become very big and need to be removed.

Another possible cause of such menstrual irregularities is endometriosis, a disorder in which uterus lining (that we shed as period) grows not only on uterus but other organs as well. This may cause breakthrough bleedings, interfere with periods and cause all sorts of other problems.

According to your age (which you didn’t state), you could have developed some uterine growths that are always benign but cause menstrual trouble. There is a possibility of hormonal imbalance but I would advise you to do a pregnancy test first.

If it turns negative, you should wait for your next period and if the same thing or similar appears, you should see a gynecologist. It could be something transient, which would go away on its own and not appear ever again.

me and my boyfriend alwayss having sex once a week.. sometimes when we have sex my stomach was really hurts.. my period supposed to be 5 days.. but it came only 3 days and it stop.. then i there always have brown discharge comin out of my vagina.. and and i still dont have my period right now.. its been almost 2 months.. im worried..

was it unprotected sex you guys had? you should get tested for sure.

me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex but only for about 5 minutes. she wanted me to see how it felt because i never done it before. before we had sex i made sure that i wiped all the precum off. im paranoid that she is gonna get pregnant can someone give me advice?

[ive experienced the same symptom
after i got my period and it was really heavy. my period
ended, but i been having symptoms of pregnacy. Whats happening
to me? Please help.

HI, im 18 and im having brown discharge for the last 6 days. at first it was just brown liquid w/ occassional clumps. but now its heavier. then its lesser now, like a normal period except its brown. I did not have any recent sexual activity. Is this normal then? do imight have a infection?

It has been a few days now that I have had brown discharge. Usually I get it after my period so this is unusual. I am on birth control. I took antibiotics a while back...maybe 3 weeks...and I had sex with my boyfriend but he pulled out. I have definitely been on the pill for 7 days (with no other pills taken) but I am still worried could I be pregnant?? What does the brown discharge mean?

About four months ago, me and my girlfriend were messing around. I pulled out with plenty of time before I came. The thing that is scaring me is that she hasnt had a period in four months yet she doesnt show any signs of pregnancy. I dont know what to think or even do.

my period just stopped 3 days ago but my discharge isnt normal-white. it's brown or very dark. i had the same thing a week before my period and now it's after my period. does it have anything to do with pregnancy?? i didnt have sex with my bf either...im just concern if theres something wrong down there. oh, i usually eat ice-cream/cold stuff when im on my period...so does that have anything to do with the dark discharge? please help me.