i didnt miss my period this month but it only last for 3 days and thats very rare with me cause after having my first child my cycle has been heavy N lasts for a week but since last week i find myself guzzling down water craving swiss rolls, stomach hvnt went down since mnthly cycle and always feel bloated and tired but wake up super early....i dnt know my first thought is that im pregnant but the test i took said negative but its hard to believe seeing how my body been acting lately how should i go about this??

It could just be your body being a bit odd, i'm currently having a major stress about being pregnant and i think i'm actually causing myself to get symptoms, if you got your period on time, i'm guessing you're not pregnant, are you on any medication? i'm on microgynon 30 and it causes bloating and weird body things, it tricks me into thinking i'm pregnant every time i'm on my 7 day break. :/

Go to your doctors if you can't work it out, hope you are okay :) x

I personaly dont think you are pregnant. Some ppl have there periods even if they are pregnant rare but it happens. The only way to know for sure is to take a pregnancy test two weeks after you have sex .