Hi I'm currently on depo which I been for the last three years but had unprotected sex without the pullout method a month in a half into my shot and I'm feeling pregnant now. It's been 10 days since we had sex and I'm having all the symptoms I took two test one was a faint positive but I think it was after like 5 min of reading it then the next was two days later I took the other it was just negative never changed. I dnt kno if maybe it's too early to test but I have two kids already and I kno my body well but I just want to kno what's the real results I kno ppl who have gotten preg on the shot. Anyone have this happen?

Hi Mrs. Hearn,

It's to early to test.  You need to wait at least 2, preferably 3, weeks before the tests become reliable.  Saying that, false positives are very rare.  

Faint positives are considered a bad test.  The test doesn't indicate "how" pregnant you may be it only reacts to the presence of hCG which is released by the developing fetus.  

Couple the "faint" and it being early, I'd wait another few days then retest.  Use ONLY your very first morning urine for the best accuracy.

Good luck.

Thank you I will retest in a few weeks