I had sex with my boyfriend just once 15 days ago, which was the day before my period was due. He only penetrated me partially and didn't ejaculate inside of me. My period (which is usually regular, though longer than average) didn't come until last night (2 weeks late), and I only bled a very small amount, then stopped. I've taken several hpt's, which were all negative, but I am unsure whether the timing was too soon. I've been under various circumstances that are said to throw off a cycle (a great deal of stress, rapid weight loss & gain, illness, and overseas travel) for the past month and a half. Is it likely that I'm pregnant? Was it too soon for me to take those hpt's? Should I be worried about having such a late and short period? Sorry for all the questions; I'm driving myself crazy, and hopefully some answers can calm me down.

I dont think you are pregnant cause you werent at a ovulating time.My OBGYN told me that women ovulate on the 14th day from the first day of their period.I listened to her and I got pregnant.Im 2 months pregnant right now.I will explain what I am talking about.My last period started on July 4th.Starting with the 4th add 14 days.That meant I was ovulating on the 18th.So see,you werent ovulating.Also you started your period.I could be wrong though.I would just wait to see if you miss your next period.If you do miss your next period than go take another test.