i may be around 4 weeks and 6 days pregnant, i have a mediyoker period. 22-28 day cycle 14 day luteal phase and i had missed my pms this month last time my boyfriend accidently came in me was around feb. after my period on the 21st of feb. i calculated that i may be around 4wks and 6 days pregnant but im afraid to test and find out the results are not what i wanted to find out. i want a baby, hopefully my mind is not playing with me. just about a couple days ago i was using the restroom and after i urinated i wiped myself and on the tissue i had a slight discharge that had very light pink blood on it. i wiped once more and again it was light pink. then made a few more trips to the restroom as needed and havent had any pink nor any bloody discharges. my abdomen will hurt slightly and my lower back too.. i get eaisly tired and sleepy like i havent gotten enough rest although i've gotten more then enough. i also get slightly dizzy when i walk or even just sit down. so tell me what do you think it could be?

You could very well be, but the only way to know for sure is to take a pregnancy test of some sort..Your HCG levels should be high enough to get an acurate reading...Wish You The Best!!!