I have been trying to get pregnant for like 2-3 months. I was due for my period 2 days ago. Have been experiencing mild frequent hedaches, bad cramping, vertigo and now have a ver very light spotting. Took a pregnancy test 3 days ago but it was negative :-( I dont want to take another one cause I dont want to get disappointed....

Any advices or I guess my question is can the test be negative due to lower hormones or I am just dreaming...
Thanks in advance.

i doubt you are pregnant - pregnancy tests are accurate up to 5 days since conception

2-3 months isn't very long to be trying - so chin up and try until you get there!

I wouldn't give up all hope though. WIth my first pregnancy even the blood test was negative the day before I was due for my period- and the next day it was a very faint positive (and so was a home pregnancy test) If you haven't got your period yet take another- the pregnancy hormone doubles every 24-48 hrs depending...use the first of the morning urine and a first response test (they are the most accurate) Come on back and let us know the results...if its negative try ovulation charting...there are a lot of great websites showing you how just google it....usually ovulation takes place aprox 14 days from the first day of your last period and there is only a 4 day window that you can get pregnant and even if you get "fertilized" 25% of them fail before the first day you miss your cycle....its not as easy as it seems to get pregnant but it will happen :-) I think statistics are 85% of all couples get pregnant in the first 6-12 months of trying (i know, big window) so the odds are on your side...the good news is one you get pregnant once it studies show it happens easier after that...its like once your body learns it don't forget (according to some fertility docs) Good luck- keep us posted !