I went off the pill 2 try and concieve I started my withdrawl bleed 4days later snd it lasted 4 days. 2 weeks later I had unprotected sex and 7 days later I started 2 have really bad pains in my stomach were I would if I was ovulating but are really bad nothing ive ever felt and raidiating across to my other hip and down to my cervix it feels like I have a really bad back ache very low n 2 the sides ive had this for 4days now n hasnt stopped. I also feel very tierd I have hot flashes my face and neck gets really warm even if I have a fan on and the room is freezing

I also have white cm that started 2 days after the pain started but no implantation bleeding. Could all this.be a sign that I have only just implanted cause I would have thought I could get pregnant 3 weeks after.stopping the pill