Okay so here is the deal normally I get my period at the very end of every month like around the 28th.I just started taking a birth control pill and got my period a week early on the 21st and it was really weird. Normally its fairly heavy but this time it was really light pink for two days and then like an almot rusty reddish color for two days and was not very heavy at all.  I was just wondering if anyone thought maybe it was because of the pill or something else. The only reason I thought I could possibly be pregnant is because me and my boyfriend only waited a week after I was on the pill to have unprotected sex and we have been doing that just about everyday for the last month. I took a pregnancy test and it was negative but it was two days before I would have normally got my period and I dont know if i waited long enough. If anybody can help I would appreciate it .Thanks.

HELP ME UNDERSTAND! i have just finished spotting, me and my partner have just had unprotected sex for the first time 5 days before i started spotting, my period its on time all the time im not on the pill nore have ever been on the pill but i did take the morning after pill, can i still spot after the pill? i am suppose to get my period in 2 weeks i cant wait that long i work to much and its preventing me to consintrate because im worried. Ive never gone through anything like this before, my spotting finished after 2 days light and brown no cramps like usual, i have taken a pregnancy test but it was two early say 12 days after sex i was paranoid it was negative? so basically im asking if i could be preganant considering i took the morning after pill? should i wait to see if my period comes? should i take another test? or is this normal after having unportected sex and im worrying for nothing? PLEASE HELP ME i have no one else to turn to i wont even tell my partner.

I haven't had sexual intercourse with a human since march 5th. I've gotten my period for march april june and july. Now Im not sexually active with anoyone (i masterbate though) and for this month (august) ive skipped my period. I was supposed to get it around the 15th now i havent gotten it and Ive been experiencing brown spotting for a few days and sever abdominal pain in the right side. I'm not sure what to do. Anyone have any suggestions?