Hey I had unprotected sex but took the morning after pill a few hours later, I was suppose to start my period a week later on the 7th and started it two days earlier. I had my normal heavy period for 6 days and it looked like I shed my uterine lining, although i dont think i could be pregnant becayse of this it still bothers me, so could I be pregnant even though I took the next choice pill and a week later had a heavy period?

Hi Guestk,

If you have a period and its like your normal ones then your clearly NOT pregnant.

Well I kept hearing about people getting their period and then still getting pregnant...?

You ovulate 14days before your next period is due and if you concieve at that time you dont get your next period. Slight bleeding for less than a day that you only notice when you wipe once then thats called implantation bleeding not all women go through this. Im trying to get pregnant and I know my stuff and you cant have periods when pregnant but you can bleed in early pregnancy and its possible some women can experience this and think its their period but it isnt. If your bleeding was like a normal period then your obviously not pregnant.

that's not your period, that is what you called withrawal bleeding.

Withdrawl? Well it was like my normal period..?

you couldnt be pregnant since u started bleeding either if it's your period or withrawal bleeding. and it's to early for you to bleed (implantation bleeding) if ever your pregnant bed implantation bleeding occurs after 12-14 days after conception so i think you are safe