For the last 3-4 days I have been having severe cramping, head ache, hot flashes, and a quezzy feeling to my stomach. Two days out of this time frame I had this feeling as if something was sitting on my left hip and my hips have been feeling like they are spreading out. I have not yet had my cycle this month, however, it isn't due for another week. I took a pregnancy test about a week ago due to the fact I have put on a few pounds in the last few weeks and I have been nauseous for a little longer than the 3-4days the other symptoms have been here. What should I do?

hi i dnt no wots goin on wiv me i have my period every month ,they always come 5 days late,but these past few months ive been feelin movements in my stomach,ive got a 2 year old daughter so i know what i should feel if im pregnant n there the same sort of movements ,also im frequently urinating and have been alot more tired i also keep gettin pains everywhere in my belly every now and again this happens nearlly everyday,i also keep gettin a really bad pain that goes from my back round to both my sides to the centre of my stomach these feel to me like labour pains does any1 no what this is?