Me n my boyfriend are trying to concieve and i think i might be pregnant. I would only be a week along right now but i dont no what it would feel like if i was. I have stomach pains and lower back pain n my boobs tingle now and then n every morning iv been feeling sick, but never threw up. Im suppose to start my preiod sometime this week but instead i got 2 1/2 days of brick red bleeding with no clots. Could i be pregnant?

Chances are if your bleeding was red then you are not pregnant. Some women experience implantation bleeding, but it is very faint pink or brownish. The symptoms you are experiencing are most likely just PMS. I wish you the best of luck in conceiving!

i just noticed this morning a dark brown ring around my nipples n it hasent faited, if anything it spead.. i heard thats a sign too?