how long does subutex stay in your system

Hi guys, ive been on subutex for 9months and using gear for 2.5years and at the start of the subutex i was using every wkend wen i was allowed to take was my wkend supply and not take it but the other instead.. then i slowly changed to 1ce a month and reducing subutex alongside. 4weeks 4days ago was wen i last used and i was on 3.6mg, then monday i missed a cadas app n they stopped my script. i have now not taken anything for 4days today n i still feel awful! better than yesterday, i was taking painkillers for the muscle aches n pains n figiting n it helpd me sleep slightly.. (I could have done with some vallys or weed but theres no good in just replacing it, my mum even offered me some codeine based tablets but i refused so not to prolong the withdrawl.) I spoke to some experts n they said that withdarawl from subutex usually takes around 7-10days however differs between people. i am finally well enough to go out n see my doctor n see what he suggests as the not sleepin is driving me nuts! It isnt as bad as gear withdrawl but still the first 3 days were pretty severe, even with a slight od of ibuprofen!
So stick with it guys as it'l b worth it in the end, and if i can do it you can! however the staying clean afterwards is the real test you must change your routine and fill your days with other hobbies -keeping fit, eating healthily, changing the room around helps, just anything to keep occupied! don't rush it like i did for gods sake, seek proffesional help dont miss appoinments! as the consequences may be forced upon u like they have been with me. It can be done, think positive, many have done it before us and there are worse things we could be goin thru....
hope this helps a tad 7-10 days for the rest of your life, any quality is better than backwards goodluck
xxx