Hey there all beautiful moms and moms-to-be, Im going to try to make this short :)

my husband and I have been TTC for 10 months. my last period was on december 5th and this month I didnt have signs of blood until two days ago(01/15/13)  when I peed and I wiped I had very light pink blood. I used the restroom later on and it was completely gone... my period cycle has been  31-33 days for about 5 months. when I saw the blood I thought it was implantation bleeding, so I was really happy, but yesterday the 16th around 11am I started bleeding light to medium flow and it was bright so it just brought my hopes down thinking it was a really late period even though my period always comes in the middle of the night and its usually heavy and today the 17th I noticed its getting very very light like its about to end.      *notice my period was due this month between the 5th and the 8th so if this isnt a "period" than I am still late. so my question is can I be pregnant? Ive been having cramps specially on my lower back and hips. a little nauseous with bad headaches and mood swings(poor hubby) xD my abdomen feels tight and this morning I got shaky after drinking coffee.. Ive also had hot flashes. Im hot on cold wheather. had a sore throat and a slight diarreha(sorry <--xD) oh and I have butterflies in my belly with sharp pain sort of like pulling and tingling ...and I havent tested since the bleeding on the 15th of january.. could this be heavy implantation bleeding??? pls Im desperate. its killing me to know..  I am 21 and my husband is 22 if it helps at all we are healthy dont smoke or drink...