Please dont judge me im devastated and terrified. Ive been with my bf for 3years had a miscourage early january this year ive been on birth control since them until the month of april. My periods started from the 22th of april and ended 24th of april,My bf came to visit on the 26th and left on the 1st of may. We can have sex 2-3 times a day. On the 4th i had a once of thing with some guy 1st da condom broke n when we went for another round we ddnt use protection twice.I did told my bf about me cheating and he dumped me cos he said it was impossible dat his da father cos i was far from ovulating and he said he wont do the partenity test and i tried asking the other guy but he said he wont also do the DNA because i never wanted him and he doesnt want to ruin his relationship with his gf.I know my bf still loves me and he will only give me another chance if the baby is his but how am i supose to know if both guys wont go for partenity test.Waiting is really killing me just to see who the baby resembles. My bf is too dark like dark skinned and da ada guy is light skinned but at my bfs family they are all light skinned except for him and his dad. Im 25weeks and 4days along and did my 1st scan at 22weeks and 4days and tried counting back to see when i concieved and it pinpoint the 1st of may. I know some apps says i was likely to concieve between the 8th-10th and it really freaks me out. According to my LMP im 26weeks,6days. .Please help!

Hi Shanty's,

No judgement, just concern.  

Your period started on April 22.  That's day 1 of your cycle.

You had sex on day 4 - 9 with your boyfriend.  Sperm can survive UP TO about 5 days.  You'd normally ovulate between days 11 and 16 of your cycle.  Your boyfriend CAN be the father.

You had sex on May 4, day 12, with "some guy."  He can also be the father.  

The dates you are using are all approximate.  Nobody, not even your doctor, can tell you exactly when you conceived after the fact.  

You can get a court order for them to submit to a paternity test if you have to.  It may be your best option.  They can test now using a non-invasive test.  It uses your blood, not the babies.  Google it for details.

Post back if I can be of more help.  Take care of yourself and your baby.

Good luck.

Hi thanks for ur reply since i cant afford paying any tests i decided to stop worrying and enjoy my pregnancy my bf dumped me so i think worrying too much at the point can cause so much damage to me and the baby. Ill just wait for the baby to be born and see the resembles. I just have to stay strong for my unborn. Ill keep you updated on everything. God bless

You can get the tests court ordered - for child support help Shantys. I know you may want to just be done with them but they need to accept responsibility. I would anyways.

Good luck.

Ill do that as soon as the baby is born. Thanks ill get back to you next year and tell you how it went.