hi i wondered if anyone could help, me and my boyfriend have had un-protected sex a couple of times however i was late on my period for 10days then i took a pregnancy test and it came back negative and then a few days later i started bleeding then it stopped after 6 days which isnt normal, as i last about 4days of bleeding.. after that i intercourse again and ive started bleeding but its like a pinky white blood, bit of spotting and then really red blood! im quite worried as i dont know what the problem is, i have been getting really moody, having headache and belly pains recently. im putting myself at risk by having unprotected sex however i just want to know what the problem could be without seeing my gp before.. help much appreciated chels x

Me and my fiance are going through the same thing now. My doctor put me on Clomid which is a fertility drug because i have POS which means i have cyst on my ovaries which slows down my hormone levels and ovulation. I took my first month of Clomid back in october and i missed my period and started having pregnancy symptoms. I took test they all came back negative. I went to my dr. and the test came back negative as well he as well did a ultra sound but he said he couldnt see anything. He put me back on Clomid and this time doubled my presciption and says he wants to see me back on the 21 or 22 day of my period/ovulation to run test. Well last week i started spotting and i started what i thought was my period so i started taking the clomid again and finished the last of it last night but i have noticed i still have alot of symptoms and have noticed my stomach is getting harder. I as well have frequent urination breast tenderness cramping on my life side it feels like something is pressing on my ciadic nerve ive been real tired as well as the wonderful headaches i have also started having heat flashes. No nausea yet but i have heart burn and acid reflex often. I am thinking about going to another dr. and getting a second opinion cause honestly i dont think my dr. really gave it a good look. I hope you and i both get the answers we are looking for. Me and my fiance have been trying for about a year now so we are hoping things work for us soon.