like i sed i was on the injection for bwt 6months im a 1year n 3months off it. while i was on the injection i was bleeding...im so desperatelt trying it aint funny i jus need advice...i ovulated this week. im tryna b positive but i just get this feeling ima b disapointed agen its sad looking around u n c swollen bellies knowing u reali trying but nuthns happening

hey.. if someone can lend some advise i would really appriciate it..im 21 yrs old and i have pcos and irregular periods but for the months jan. feb. and march i had regular periods all on the regular cycles i new when i was getting them and everything till april.. my last period was april 27th 2013. may 8th 2013 my husband and i had unprotected sex and many times after that date. it is now july 2nd 2013 and still no period..(again not sure if its the pcos doing it or not) around the end of may not sure exactly when i had very little pinkish/brownish spotting that lasted a day then stopped.. ive been getting sick randomly and if im not puking then i feel like im gonna.. stomache just keeps turning.. i have lower back pains and pains going threw my lower abdomen like cramps but no period. i feel like im going to the bathroom all the time. i have days when im happy and all of a sudden i just wanna cry and my neice noticed i got really angry for no reason quite a few times and just started throwing stuff. depending on whats going on threw the day ive been taking extra naps or sleeping in later than normal. if i get up early and dont take a nap cuz im out in about im exhausted and ready to fall over and sleep for a few days it feels like. My breasts are quite tender.. if i barly press on them they start to hurt all threw and my nipples expecially are sensitive. i get hot flashes to were i just wanna strip to my birthday suit and put a fan on me which it dont help its summer time. and i get dizzy randomly.. i cant lay on my belly it hurts when i lay on it.. can some1 plz help..could i be pregnant???.. i took 1 test around the 4th of june and it was negative.. but still having all the symptoms and my stomach is still hurting.. not major but enough to make me feel uncomfortable!