My sis is on Zoloft for longer than three years now for she suffers from depression but also from anxiety disorder. So you see I am curious about the possible complications in situations of prolonged Zoloft use-it is not like she has been taking Zoloft all this time she had some Zoloft rest three times but basically she takes Zoloft for almost a year continually and the truth is Zoloft does make her feel batter but I am pretty much concerned of possible consequences of prolonged Zoloft use for until now she has gained lot of weight and I am positive that's for Zoloft.

Well I don't think she gained weight for taking Zoloft it is more like her depression made her eat more than it's enough and for some other Zoloft side effects I don't think you should be worry for regarding the fact she is depressed for so long and plus have this anxiety problems she is not in a position to avoid taking antidepressants and if you asked me-I have the same depression and anxiety in my famili-the Zoloft is the best among them-zoloft is in fact the no.1 med prescribed by docs in such cases and is so for he is the most safety it doesn't develop addiction there are no side effects except if not taken as prescribed and I don't think she should change it.