Hi. I am 30 years old. I was diagnosed with prostate cancer. I think I will go for a second opinion. Sure I have the symptoms of prostate cancer. I have blood in my urine and my urine flow is very weak. My back hurts. However, I am only 30 and everybody knows prostate cancer occur at older man. Anybody?

Hi. You are not completely right. Age is one of the main risk factors for prostate cancer. In the US, most patients diagnosed with PC are older than 65. Prostate cancer is rare among young men, but it doesn`t mean it is impossible to have PC at the age of 30. Other risk factors include family history (if your father or brother had PC, you are more likely to have one too), race (PC is more common among African American), prostate changes and diet (men who eat lots of meat and animal fat are more likely to develop prostate cancer.