Two years ago I’ve started having mild pain in prostate and troubles to urinate. I’ve started taking tablets based on pumpkin seed oil as pharmacist suggested me. As I found them helpful, I kept on with that therapy. Recently I decided to do some routine tests and was diagnosed very high psa level, prostitis and the great risk for prostate cancer. I got instruction what to eat and what to avoid. No medications. Can food fight cancer?

It is actually well known that certain herbs are cures for enlarged prostate. It is proven that saw palmetto lowers psa level and shrinks enlarged prostate. Green tea combats existing prostate cancer. Nettle, kelp and pygeum are also some of herbs that have been used for treating diseases of prostate. Prostate cancer can be without specific symptoms, it causes quite the same symptoms like prostatitis and BHP, but fortunately a lot can be done in its prevention.