hey people, i am wondering if anyone is able to help me figure this out to what it might be. for the past 1.5 months i have has this pain in my lower left abdomen and when i look down it looks like there is a slight buldge on the lower left side along with this i feel constantly bloated especially when i eat, also i have been feeling unusually tired and my back has been sore but that is on and off and also i have just realised that i have lost 6kg. i wnt to the doctor and he did a urine test and said thet there is blood in it...he took some blood and said to come back in 2weeks i wonder what this can be it can't be ovarian cancer can it i am only 20 ive looked up all the symptons and all point out to ovarian cancer

any help would be greatly appriciated

Well, it doesn't necessarily have to be ovarian cancer. The most common causes of blood in urine in people younger than 40 years of age are kidney stones or urinary tract infections.

Kidney stones, for example, would cause pain in the lower abdomen when trying to get out of the urinary tract.

It could also be a benign tumor that blocked urethra.

Ovarian cancer most frequently appears in women who are older than 60 (about 50% of patients are over age 65), although it may occur in younger women who have a family history of the disease.
I am not saying that ovarian cancer can't happen at young age but it is very unlikely.

Even if it were, you should know that: "women diagnosed under 30 generally have better survival rates, although the disease is rare in this age group."

Just take it easy until you see your doctor again. Hope everything turns out well.

thanks for the reply do u know what might be causing the unusual weight loss and bloating

Well, I can't pinpoint your weight loss and bloating problem. You can't even know if all of your symptoms are related or not.

Bloating has so many causes, it could be from drinking a lot of milk, inhaling too much air when eating or smoking, eating gassy or salty foods, and women are especially vulnerable to bloating.

Did you get your results? What did the doc say?

Hey people just a quick update, well I had the x-ray and blood tests back and everything seems fine and was told that I have pcos so he put me the pill Diane 35 to get thing in order... but the problem now is that I have missed two months and i know for sure that I am not pregnant ....also I have been having this persistent pain on my left side just below the belly button that kinda feels heavy in a way that doesn’t seem to be going away...with this my lower back has been sore but this comes and goes and I feel bloated as soon as i eat anything...

Can all these be symptoms of pcos? Or can it be anything else?