so my girlfriend was a week late and we took a pregnancy test (first response) and it came up negative. it is now 11 days past and still no period and she is having pretty much all of the symptoms of early pregnancy so far except for vomiting. anyways I have one more test left in the pack so I was wondering how long we should wait to take the next one or if first response might be the wrong test to take i read the directions and followed them perfectly maybe there is just not enough hormone or something i don't know and she is almost always regular. thank you much

hey.. i masturbated 2 times in morning and afternoon. n i also urinated 2-3 times. bt i hd a lil sex with my gf in evening. When my penis got errect lil pre semen came out i jzt washed it in a cloth n den wore a condom. bt dat condom didnt go much down. it covered d penis portion only so 4 dat i jzt inserted my penis a lil bit in her vagina... can dat lead to pregnancy??????