Taken unwanted 72 within 24hrs n now its been 6day but having no bleeding or any pain.. Jst penis rubbed over vagina after discharging sperms without washing his penis.. Is there any chance to get pregnant??

Hi Guest,

Chance of pregnancy are small.  Emergency contraceptives are very effective when used within 72 hours.

You DO NOT have to have any bleeding or pain.  It is NOT an abortion pill.  Your next period may be early or late and lighter than usual.

Hope it helps.

Thanx 4 ur reply.. Actualy he was trying to penetrate into but it was paining for us so he stopped.. I think m still virgin.. Should i do anything else too?? Plz help!!

There is nothing now that you can do but wait.
Wait for your period. If it's "normal" it is very unlikely you are pregnant or, you can take a home pregnancy test no sooner than 2 weeks from when you had sex. Be sure to use your first morning urine for the best accuracy.
Good luck.

Thanku so much 4 ur reply.. But m only 22unmarried n dont want to b pregnant now.. N i hope u'l undrstand my problem.. Plz help me!!

I understand your problem but there is nothing else to do but wait. You took the medicine in time. There isn't anything else to do.

Ahh ok.. Thank u so much..

Hey.. After 10days from taken unwanted 72 i got suw spots of pale blood n m having untolerable belly pain but more dan dat period pain.. Is it normal?? M also taking a hormonal treatment so an half n a month before my doctor gave me 9tblets(3 tablets a day) named Norethisterone n after 7days frm taken dat tblets i got my periods on 29th of april n den on 16th of may again i got my periods for 5days bt my doctr said it was nt period its withdrawl bleeding.. N on 31st of may i've taken unwantd 72 n on 9th of june i found sum spots of pale blood n on 10th of june that means today it feels like periods with lots of pain in my belly bt very little flow than usual.. Is it normal n when shud i expect my next cycle??

New Reply as guest Taken unwanted 72 within 24hrs n now its been 6day but having no bleeding or any pain Avatar Guest wrote 5 days ago Taken unwanted 72 within 24hrs n now its been 6day but having no bleeding or any pain.. Jst penis rubbed over vagina after discharging sperms without washing his penis.. Is there any chance to get pregnant?? Reply Remove Ads Avatar medic-dan wrote 5 days ago Hi Guest, Chance of pregnancy are small. Emergency contraceptives are very effective when used within 72 hours. You DO NOT have to have any bleeding or pain. It is NOT an abortion pill. Your next period may be early or late and lighter than usual. Hope it helps. Reply Avatar Guest wrote 5 days ago Thanx 4 ur reply.. Actualy he was trying to penetrate into but it was paining for us so he stopped.. I think m still virgin.. Should i do anything else too?? Plz help!! Reply Avatar medic-dan wrote 4 days ago In reply to Guest on 2014-06-06 - click to read There is nothing now that you can do but wait. Wait for your period. If it's "normal" it is very unlikely you are pregnant or, you can take a home pregnancy test no sooner than 2 weeks from when you had sex. Be sure to use your first morning urine for the best accuracy. Good luck. Reply Avatar Guest wrote 4 days ago In reply to medic-dan on 2014-06-06 - click to read Thanku so much 4 ur reply.. But m only 22unmarried n dont want to b pregnant now.. N i hope u'l undrstand my problem.. Plz help me!! Reply Avatar medic-dan wrote 4 days ago In reply to Guest on 2014-06-06 - click to read I understand your problem but there is nothing else to do but wait. You took the medicine in time. There isn't anything else to do. Reply Avatar Guest wrote 4 days ago Ahh ok.. Thank u so much.. Reply Avatar Kratika wrote 22 hours ago Hey.. After 10days from taken unwanted 72 i got suw spots of pale blood n m having untolerable belly pain but more dan dat period pain.. Is it normal?? M also taking a hormonal treatment so an half n a month before my doctor gave me 9tblets(3 tablets a day) named Norethisterone n after 7days frm taken dat tblets i got my periods on 29th of april n den on 16th of may again i got my periods for 5days bt my doctr said it was nt period its withdrawl bleeding.. N on 31st of may i've taken unwantd 72 n on 9th of june i found sum spots of pale blood n on 10th of june that means today it feels like periods with lots of pain in my belly bt very little flow than usual.. Is it normal n when would i expect my next cycle?? Plz reply!!

Hey.. After 10days from taken unwanted 72 i got suw spots of pale blood n m having untolerable belly pain but more dan dat period pain.. Is it normal?? M also taking a hormonal treatment so an half n a month before my doctor gave me 9tblets(3 tablets a day) named Norethisterone n after 7days frm taken dat tblets i got my periods on 29th of april n den on 16th of may again i got my periods for 5days bt my doctr said it was nt period its withdrawl bleeding.. N on 31st of may i've taken unwantd 72 n on 9th of june i found sum spots of pale blood n on 10th of june that means today it feels like periods with lots of pain in my belly bt very little flow than usual.. Is it normal n when shud i expect my next cycle?? Plz plz help!!