Me And My Boyfriend Had Sex On 10.20.09 And He Precame In Me And My Period Came On 12Am Dat Nite So We Waited To Do it AgainOn 10.29.09 And He Precame In Me 2 Times;Can I Be Pregnant???

HElp Please Anyone

Hi there, if you have sex without a condom, you can get pregnant. There is unfortunately no other way around it--even if your period comes that day, youc an get pregnant. Do you have any symptoms of pregnancy at all?

Bloated,Sharp Pain,Not Feeling Hungry,Idk If Those Signs

O And My Ab's Feel Tight & Im No Feeling Dizzy And I Get Little Cramps N My Stomac Time Ta Time

Hi Jass,
I have to agree with healthnfitnessguy here. There is a chance if you didn't use any kind of protection.
Well these are symptoms of pregnancy, but they can also occur if you are stressing a lot. Have you used any HPT? If you have what did it show?

I HAVE'NT BUT IM GOING TO THE CLINIC I WANTED TO SEE IF MY PERIOD WAS GOING TO COME ON, ACCORDING TO THE OVULATION CALCULATER IT POST TO COME ON 11/17/09 SO IM WAITING AND IF IT DONT COME ON THEN I'LL GO,SO IS THAT AB THINGY NORMAL?? CUZ I NEVER HEARD PEOPLE SAY THEY LOWER AB AREA HURT :o

Hi Jass,
It could be implementation cramps. Well you have still six days to go. I hope that you will be satisfied with the result.
Give us an update when you come back from doctors office.

Regards

Ok,I Will Keep You Guys Posted

Ok Its Like 10.17.09 No Period Wat So Every,Im Kinda Happy LOL but Imma Take Ny Test N The morning

Well we will be waiting for your post tomorrow then. :-)
I hope that you will be satisfied with the result.

Regards

Hi Jass. I'm glad to hear that you're happy! Did you take the test? How did it turn out? We're really excited to hear what the results are so can you let us know?

HEY I HAVE TAKEN A TEST AND IT CAME OUT NEGATIVE SO IM GOING TA THE DOC. ON 12.8.09 TA SEE WATSUP CAUSE IT'S STILL NOT ON SO...IDK LOL

Hi Jass,
I'm sorry for this result.
Why don't you take a blood test? They are more accurate than HPT.
Have you also considered some fertility treatments?