hi,i rely ned some help advice.my situation is,last may 5 2010 was my last period and i hav 30 days cycle.supposed my next period should come dis june 5 2010 bt it did not come.so i had a sex on june 7 2010 thinking dat it is safe to have sex before ur menstration wil come.bt den until now my period did not come and im already 1 wek delayed from the date of my period expectation.am i pregnant in dis case?bt i only had sex 1 time in dis month and dats before my menstration wil come.and in fact i had sex after the date of my next expectation period.plz help me.tnx

I'm on the sameeeee boat!

Apparently you really seem like being pregnant wouldn't be so good for you?

I suggest you relax and go buy a sensitive preganancy test

I have used First Response Early Pregnancy Test , but I've heard that CVS Brand is just as effective.... and CHEAPER!

They have packs that come with multiple so try that just in case
Morning Urine is the most reccomended since it has the highest level or the preganacy hormone

Did he ejaculate in you or near you? and when did you have sex during may ?

You may also try to contact Planned Parenthood they provide pregnancy test

Good Luck! and let me know what happenes okay

hi...i already took a home pregnancy test yesterday and it says negative bt stil me period not come..and im already 2 weks delayed. i can feel pain in my lower stomach like dismenohrea and my breast also is paining.are this signs of pregnancy also?is the HPT result is not accurate?im rely worried and confused now.tnx a lot 4 ur advice

we never had sex on april and may.oly dis june.bt stil im already 2 weks delayed bt negative pregnancy test.

Hii I m simran my marrige done on 2 may nd I m nt having period this month of june periods was late 3, 4 days what can I do for this bcz I don't want a chil no for some problem nd I m affraid frm abortion it is proves illegal in my hometown so plz suggest me pills fr abort a baby