hii guyz plz help me as soon as possible...! I nd my Gf is 18 year old and we are engineering student we went on a date nd I was driving and ma Gf was playing with Ma penis and my precum came out and went into underwear . we went to a hotel and in toilet she urinated but didnt washed it and she was on her 6th day of her periods in morning she had little blood so she took a pad. and then aftr we went inside she started touching my penis nd it was dry because precum was left in underwear bt there must be some dry precum on my penis and then I jz open half of her pant nd from bottom I jz touched her hips through my penis then for 2-3 sec I touched her vagina or anus m not sure bt it was wet totally and 0.1 cm of my penis tip went in then I took out she wore her pad and eberything...! is there any chances of pregnancy plz reply me at the earliest plzzzzx m dying

I'm pretty sure you are safe and she is NOT pregnant. Pregnancy occurs 1 to 3 days before ovulation, not during periods.

thnkzzz...! bt this hav made me gone crazy...! I just touched it...! I didnt penetrate it in and she had takes folic acid capsule before

Folic acid is just a vitamin. Don't worry! I very highly doubt she could be pregnant by that type of activity.

meanz 6 months back she took folic acid capsul

That wouldn't affect anything.

does precum of men can travel in women pre cum she hav became wet and after 1 day her lower abdominal was psining lil bit bt aftr that it became alryt

Precum does have some sperm in it and her being wet just means she was turned on. But the fact that you did not go inside of her with your penis makes it unlikely to become pregnant. I'm telling you, don't worry.

thankqqqq so much...! bt hw can we check for it...!

You're welcome. If you are really nervous just give it a few days and get a pregnancy test, then that will clear you mind.

meanz any test which can be done and after how many days. we went on a date on 28 Jan 2014 and she started her periods from 23 Jan 2014 ..! so when should I test I cant wait for more 20 days. for her periods ..! so please any test which can be done before

Well a blood test at the doctors office is most accurate and can be done sooner. I'd say about a week if you cannot wait longer. But since she had her period and it is so uncommon to get pregnant during a period, just relax. If you dont want to go to a doctor you can get any home pregnancy test about 2weeks from now. Sadly it happens to be that the longer you wait the more accurate it will be.

thnkqqq so much....!! :-) do can I be tension free

not do it was *so

Yes! Just relax! Have a good night