Lamictal is only thing that helped me to stabilize my moods. Everyone warned me about side effects, but I experienced none. I’ve been using Lamictal for almost two years. Did anyone experience Lamicatal side effects? I would like to hear some stories?

Hey, Lamical side-effects are serious and life threatening conditions! They were so serious that the FDA had the boxed warning added to include reports of severe, potentially life-threatening rash, including Stevens-Johnson syndrome and toxic epidermal necrolysis. Since there is a much greater risk of occurring in young patients, it is not permitted for patients less than 16 years of age. Young patients had suffered potentially fatal rashes that caused the FDA to eventually change the Lamictal labeling to better reflect the risks of the deadly Lamictal side effects.