I was diagnosed with ovarian cancer and had a hysterectomy. Now I am supposed to have chemotherapy. As you may suggest it I don’t feel great lately and am afraid of chemo for I’ve heard ugly chemo stories. And I’d like to hear of chemo side effects. Thanks

I had cancer and who knows do I still have it I’ll check that out on my check control in about a month. Anyway I hope that chemo has killed those cancer cells that made me ill. I’ll tell you about my chemo side effects and you better prepare for them too for it’s said those are the most common chemo side effect- first and the worse for me was when I lost my hear, at one point I lost my memory also, I suffered from constant fatigue and anemia, I fought diverse infections, had nausea, vomiting and diarrhea I suffered of problems with my feet and hands doc calls it neuropathy… but after a while my hair returned, my memory got back, my infections has gone…fortunately I’m one of those lucky ones who survives cancer. But also there’re some more serious side effects that avoided me I hope- bone loss, chemo may cause osteoporosis increasing the risks of fractures, improved neuropathy and may also cause excess tearing and in extreme case leukemia which means blood cells cancer.