I want to post our experiance...my husband almost died this week from this medicine....our dr lied to us said to expect flu like symptoms, however these meds were flat KILLING HIM...DO NOT TAKE THESE DRUGS...they count on "drug addics" that don't have a support network...and they are sensitive about "living".....my husband was a victim of this abuse.... thank God he is alive, am waiting to see how much permanate damage has been done...

? I took interferon shots for my hep c and I didn't experience anything like that. I amm happy your husband is fine :-D

I am in week 7 of the pegasys therapy, and I am not expeirencing any symptoms like that since my first shot.(aside from a migrane on shot day), I gotta admit day one was harsh, had a fever of 103 and felt pretty crappy, but 12 hours later my fever was gone and I was out grocery shopping , since than its only the headache one day a week,  and the virus has been undetected now since week four, I am sorry your husband has gone through this, but I need to let people know that from my expeirence your husbands side affects are not typical.