Hi, in January, I began having joint pain and swelling in my knees, so I went in to my primary care doctor which done some testing. I was tested for anything that could cause my symptoms. It was all negative and still is. There are doubts that I suffer from fibromyalgia. It is quite frustrating because Relafen does not help too much. Anyone with similar experience? Any suggestions for fibromyalgia pain relief

If a person has fibromyalgia, all of your laboratory results could come in negative. Some other type of autoimmune arthritis will have a -RF and negative laboratory results as well. I have fibromyalgia too, and in the beginning of treatment, there was Relafen. It really does not help me at all. Try with other NSAID.

Sounds more like arthritis. Which will cause swelling in joints, some times joint area will be redish color, warm to touch, stiff and painful. I have Osteo Arthritis and fibromyalgia. Fibromyalgia is pain, spasms in muscle/nerve areas not joints. There are 18 trigger points that are sensitive to the touchh....like a bad bruise. You would be tired, have sleep problems and many other things...like a bad case of the flu all the time. Google Fibromyalgia you will see. You don't want that. OA or RA can be treated with meds Relafen is one if it doesn't work have doctor change the meds there are many. Use Message, heat on the swollen area...believe it or not keep moving. Swim and walk is best. Knee is famous for arthritis.