I am a 61-year-old woman with osteoarthritis for years in my hands, neck, lumbar spine and both hips. After about 5 months of treatments with one NSAID, I feel I have almost no help at all, and then a change it. Now, I am taking Relafen that relieved my hip pain but that is it. Is that possible or my other joints are too much defective to be pain occupied.

In the past 9 months, I had been experiencing extreme pain in my left hip. I attempted self-medication with Tylenol and some other NSAIDs but soon my doctor prescribed Relafen 750 mg. two tablets every morning. I obtained some relief on this drug, however, the pain was never totally gone. Two months ago, I have increased my activity, and I had no pain and only experienced some muscle tightness. Still there is no pain. I can only recommend you to try this combination!