Can you give me some info regarding a Lyme disease? How dangerous it actually is? I have been bitten by a deer tick that was infected. I had a distinguish rash for couple of days and after a month I started feeling joint pain. Will this go away also or should I go see my doctor?

You should have done that in the very beginning of the problem. Rash you mentioned is just a beginning sign, usually followed with arthritis like pain in the joints. Well, what is done is done, so hurry to your doctor and start with the therapy immediately. You will probably receive some NSAID meds and maybe antibiotics too.

Hallo,
Lyme disease is a bacterial infection spread through the bite of the blacklegged tick. So as you can see this is not simple at all. You will have many reactions in your body such as chills and fever. Your body will itch all over and you will feel ill. I know that this can cause headaches and muscle pain along with stiff neck. You have to understand that you will need medical help and you have to see a doctor. Your doctors should monitor you for at least 30 days to see if everything is fine with your body. I hope that this was helpful in any way.
All the best to you,
Karen