Hello, I would like to talk a bit about my medical problems. I a suffering from fibromyalgia for several years and this condition showed as a complication of rheumatoid arthritis. As for r. arthritis, I made mistake in the beginning, did not take meds regularly and then I started feeling pain in muscles, followed with weakness. The doctor recommended me to use Orudis for Fibromyalgia and arthritis. I do hope it will truly help. Anyone else has suggestions for fibromyalgia pain relief?

Rheumatoid arthritis has been treated often with antinflammative medications that are not based on steroids. This particular medication has strong analgesic effect and it help with both fibromyalgia and r. arthritis. As for fibromyalgia, it is a condition that can be followed with complications. A lot of medications and combinations of them can be used for an effective therapy. I would just suggest you to take this drug as prescribed, and please get to your doctor at the first signs of side effects.