I am 13 and I have had a wet dream. I try to masterbate once a week but nothing comes out. I will say I don't really have a full grow peins but does it matter? And how long should I try for? Please answer

Just keep on jerking until it comes out

Sometimes we need to create the mood to get great satisfaction from masturbation. It is not just about stroking your penis but doing it with some feeling. It can't be done in a hurry cos you are not going to enjoy the whole experience. Try fantasizing something exciting that you like. Give yourself more time and privacy in the act, like when taking a shower and I'm sure you would really enjoy a totally new experience.

The time varies with the individual and the conditions. You do it until you have an ejaculation.

Masturbation is harmless, healthy, normal, relaxing, pleasant, enjoyable, and contributes to restful sleep if done before bedtime. Masturbation relieves pain from overfilled seminal vesicles. Frequent masturbation prevents wet dreams. Regular ejaculation by masturbation is associated with better prostate health. Masturbation is a great stress reliever and leaves one with a feeling of contentment.

Masturbation satisfies the physical need to ejaculate semen.

One may masturbate as much or as little as one wishes. One may do it in any place where one has privacy. There is no upper or lower age limit for masturbation.

The internally lubricated movable nerve-laden foreskin and its gliding action is an important aid to masturbation.

Circumcision was introduced to unforeskin the penis and make it impossible to masturbate. It did not stop masturbation but it made it harder to do and perhaps less enjoyable.

How one does it depends on whether one has an internally lubricated movable foreskin that glides up and down the shaft or whether you have been unforeskinned.

If you are foreskinned, then all you need to do is glide your foreskin back and forth. It is not necessary to retract the foreskin. The foreskin is internally lubricated with lymphatic fluid and glides without friction. The numerous nerves inside the foreskin are stimulated by the motion and generate pleasurable sensations. Foreskinned males must be careful not to tear the frenulum.

Long and vigorous masturbation can cause the foreskin to become edematous and swollen, which is painless and not a cause for alarm. The edema usually goes down within about 24 hours. Pulling back too hard is apt to stretch the frenulum and may tear it.

If you are unforeskinned and the skin is taut and immovable, then you will need some lubrication and you need to slide your hand up and down the shaft. You will likely injure yourself without lubricant. Friction irritation is common when a male without foreskin masturbates without lubricant. Some lubricants are baby oil, vegetable oil, personal lubricant, soapy water, and saliva.

It is common for an unforeskinned male, who has been deprived of his internally lubricated foreskin, to have irritation if he does not apply external lubricant.

After a male ejaculates, there is normally a “refractory period” before he can