Hi i am a 13 year old boy and want to masterbate but dont know how can you give me instructions how to thanks

https://www.steadyhealth.com&hpr=instructions_on_masterbating_for_teenagers

Well first u pull out your penis then u grab it then rub up and down wile still holding on try to work the head (the top of the penis) then when u feel like your about to come really work the head that's how u get the best feeling:)

How do u do it when u can't fit ur hand over ur penis?

hey are you single

When I masturbate I used a little lube or lotion so it doesnt hurt ur penis. Then you rub you penis up and down and sometime I use two hands to have a little better orgasm. (bcuz one hand is stroking the head) sometimes I might even use some stuff or your finger to penetrate in my ass, and it feels great dude. Try it.

That's horibble man

Are you circumcised?

Ok. First wash your hands, you don't want any germs on your penis. Then get naked or pull your pants down a little so you can reach your penis. Then put one hand on your penis ( most people use the hand they write with) so you have sort of a grip on it, then slowly stroke it. And at first if you don't fell anything than go a little faster. I hope I helped. I know this because I'm 16 going on 17 and I've Tried jerking off before.

Masturbation should be done in a place where one has privacy. Favorite places are in the shower or in bed at night.

There is no lower or upper age limit for masturbation. Some pre-school boys masturbate and some elderly people masturbate at least into their late seventies. Foreskinned boys usually learn how to do it earlier than unforeskinned boys.

One may masturbate as much or as little as one wishes, however one may experience temporary sexual exhaustion due to very frequent masturbation. Three times a day works well for many teens.

1. Do it before school in the morning. This helps you get through the school day without being excessively h*rny.

2. Do it after school because you have gone a whole day without masturbating.

3. Do it before going to sleep. This helps with restful, sound sleep.

The movable, internally-lubricated, nerve-laden erogenous foreskin and its gliding action is an important aid to masturbation. Circumcision was introduced to unforeskin the penis and make it impossible to masturbate. It failed to stop masturbation but it made it harder to do and perhaps less enjoyable. How one does it depends on whether one has an internally lubricated movable foreskin that glides up and down the shaft or whether you have been unforeskinned. If you are foreskinned, then all you need to do is glide your foreskin back and forth. It is not necessary to retract the foreskin. The outer foreskin glides over the inner foreskin. The foreskin is internally lubricated with lymphatic fluid and glides without friction. The numerous nerves inside the foreskin are stimulated by the motion and generate pleasurable sensations. Foreskinned males must be careful not to tear the frenulum.

Long and vigorous masturbation can cause the foreskin to become edematous and swollen, which is painless and not a cause for alarm. The edema usually goes down within about 24 hours.

Pulling back too hard is apt to stretch the frenulum and may tear it.

If you are unforeskinned and the skin is taut and immovable, then you will need some lubrication and you need to slide your hand up and down the shaft. You will likely injure yourself without lubricant. Friction irritation is common when a male without foreskin masturbates without lubricant. Some lubricants are baby oil, vegetable oil, personal lubricant, soapy water, and saliva. It is common for an unforeskinned male, who has been deprived of his internally lubricated foreskin, to have irritation if he does not apply external lubricant.

After a male ejaculates, there is normally a “refractory period” before he can have sex again.

Is it good if I masterbate more then one time?

I'm 14 and when I go to school I look at girls but and vag then I get turned on and when I get home I masterbate more then once some times what do I do