Hi everyone;
I am 18years old and have been in a committed relationship with my current (and only) boyfriend of 4 years. Last month we had sex the 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th of February. My period was 2 days late but it started on the 9th of February. Compared to my other periods it was somewhat light, but definately WAY more than spotting, just not quite as heavy as I'm used to, but they do vary sometimes from month to month. It was a full length period, and I had all the normal pms symptoms I usually have.

Since last month, we have not had sex[or anything else, he is out of town]. Right now I am 5 days late this month, but I have had cramps for the last few days, aching legs and back, upset stomach and 'the runs,' as usual. I was wondering if it was possible for me to be pregnant even though I got some form of a period last month, and haven't had sex after that. I will add that I usually have lots of blood clots in my period, and last month there weren't nearly as many. But it definately wasn't just spotting, it was very necessary to use a pad for the full 5-7 days. Please advise :]