Last month my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex often. I took a HPT it came negative and then my period came a week later so I ruled out Pregnancy. But now this month we've only had sex once and it was protected & he pulled out as well. I have no idea why I'm late by 5 days this month. Could I be pregnant??? I've been exercising really hard the week that my period was expected to come and I didn't eat that week either. What could be going on??

*didn't eat well that week

SO many different things can effect your period.  Especially exercising.  Wearing a condom and pulling out is two very good ideas to do.  You said you were late by a week last month.  That could have thrown off your schedule.  Are you already a month past that date or the original date?  If you're worried, take another pregnancy test.  If it comes out negative, your period is probably just being thrown off by your daily activities.  That's very normal..