My last period was a year ago. I had spotting twice in the past year, one day in February I think, and one day in March I think, and both times were the faintist spotting imaginabble. I still cramp every now and then. As a matter of fact, I've been cramping for the last week, and of course I know I will still not get my period.

Any one relate to this or know what might be up????

Ohh... btw I'm 25

Everyone's body is different. As women, our bodies are not always like a clock and the same every single month always. I have had periods that lasted 12 days before.. and others that lasted 24 hours.

**Yours is much different and I believe a test or two would be inorder. Checking for things like physical abnormalities and hormonal levels.

Are you on any kind of birthcontrol? Any medications that have a side-effect mentioning menstural cycles?

Also things like stress and activities can sometimes change the cycle, like make it late, early, longer, shorter etc.. Hormones have a lot to do with our bodies... BUT if it is found that you have low estrogen or other hormones, the doctor will dicuss what steps can be taken as far as medications etc.

Good luck!

[Hi I am 26 and I had my son almost 4 years ago. For the last year I have had almost no period. When I do get one it will last for only half an hour if that and then no period for months afterward(like two or three). I get the cramps bad each month but still no period.

What could the problem be??? I am scared that something seriously wrong. :'(