Ok..Ok in June I skipped my period because I was going on vacation (thru BC). Then in july my period came on time but it was spotting and didn't last the normal length of my period. I usually have a period for 4 days at least, but it normally doesnt finish until 5. This time around was like 2- 3 days. It was Very pink, slightly red and brown. Showed up a little but mostly just when I wiped.

Now its august the next month, and my period is due today and hasn't come. Yes it could come again later, but by now I usually get it. [Usually comes in the morning] Ive never had an irregular period like I did last month. Not even on BC.

Oh and I stopped my BC in the beginning of july (doc advised, they thought it was causing my headaches). So I've had unprotected sex since july 6ish. I am still without BC until my period comes again and I can take it that Sunday

Could I be preg? Idk. O and I took a test around July 6 or so when I got my spotting and it was neg. Urine tho.

And I pee a lot , somtimes wake up in the middle of the nite to pee. And hunger. I am always hungry! I will eat, then want to eat again haha. And lately Ive been craving a certain sandwich over and over again. Dont know if you could crave that early, IF i was pregnant anyways......

Oh and ive been noticing ive been tired a lot, and having cramping last week [week b4 im supposed to get period]. So it feels as if i am supposed to get one but nothing yet. {This happened w/ my last pregnancy..which was a miscarriage :-( -- not related to the cramping tho}

My sides cramp a bit (theyve been cramping on and off for the past week, and sometimes my belly -- it could be PMS but I never get this!), and I feel extremely hungry!!! Especially today.

HOW COME U DONT TAKE AN ANOTHER PREGNANCY TEST. IT WILL SHOW UP BY NOW IF PREGGO. SO WHEN SHOULD YOU EXPECT YOUR NEXT PERIOD. i AM IN THE SAME BOAT BUT WILL TEST AT THE END OF THE WEEK . LET ME KNOW IF YOU HEAR SOMETHINF OR KNOW SOMETHING

hello i am also experiencing the same spotting lasty month and i am still waiting for this month. I will take a pregnancy test at the end of the week. when should you expest your next period. I think you could take a test already let me know if you find out somehting

take a pregnacy test, or self pregnancy kit, check the urine color

What was the result?