I completely missed my period last month. Usually my periods are between 28-33 days. This month, i started spotting for only a day and maybe a couple days later got some brown discharge. I have been very crampy and feeling bloated. This has NEVER happened to me. I have never completely missed a period before or have had a light, spotting period. My boyfriend and I have had unprotected sex but he has not ejaculated in me. I have also taken 3 preganancy tests and they have all been negative. I took only one pregnancy test with my daughter and it came up positive the first time. What is going on with me? This has never happened to me.

A missed period is the most telling pregnancy sign of them all, but still, if you took three pregnancy tests after your period was due and you missed it, and all came back negative, you are unlikely to be pregnant. Using the withdrawal method also makes pregnancy much less likely, even though it's not impossible to conceive that way. 

Your hormones could just be off, maybe, but if you don't get a period again, I'd definitely go see a doctor. Maybe you used an expired test? Or tested at the wrong time of day, which still matters if you are using dollar store tests? Or something... 

It's quite possible to have different pregnancy symptoms from one pregnancy to the next, by the way. With my daughter, I was sick as a dog but I had nearly no symptoms at all with my son. So don't just go off the pregnancy symptoms you are having. 

Did you find out whats happpenning? I seem to have the exact same symtom...

I had the same problem and was spotting brown off and on and turned out I was pregnant. The first test showed negative but I found out when I was almost 3 months.

Did anyone ever get a reply on this...............I have the same symptoms too and am real anxious to find out! I will be visiting my physician tomorrow and will post an update on this as soon as I get an answer from her.

Did anyone find out about this...i am having the same symptoms..brown spotting and no period.. have done 4 pregancy tests and all negative.

Well..I have never had a normal period. I have a son that is 6 in oct...everything went fine.. but then i had no periods at all maybe 2 a months if lucky. My dr put me on depo in aug of 06 I was due to go back in dec 06 but didnt i gained way to much weight about 30lbs (BLAH) and i bleed for the first 8 weeks non-stop. but the end of jan 07 i started to bleed and cramping (liks a period) so asumed it was on. the months after that nothing. Now for the last week i have been spotting and lower back and crampy feeling. i took 3 preg test all negetive. So i made a Dr apt Due in 1 week. But wanted to know if anyone knew anything like this or not.. this is so stressful.. why cant we have normal bodies lol

oh please reply to this i have the same problem. late period and a brown spotting for like 3 weeks !

Yes i do need an answer to that ??. I missed my period last month ( not that i miss having it :) ), and i've been spotting for couple weeks now,about 5 weeks, dr said it's stress. havent had my period for this month yet, lastnight i got in an aguement with my sister, i got so heated, went to be, about 2 hours later woke up bleeding, am like wooooohoooo NOT ..next day i wore a pad to work, got home and there was nothing there NOTHING i tell ya...i was crashed, i honestly dont know what to think.

I haven't had my period since the end of May. I've taken 3 preg test, all negative, with in three weeks of each other...in the end of June/beginning of July. I have two children already and around the one/two month mark, I was disgustingly sick with constant "morning sickness". I haven't experience that yet. I don't know if I'm pregnant or if there is something else wrong. I've been spotting red/brown blood on and off for about a week now, but no normal menstration. Any ideas

i havent had a period in over two months,
i feel bloated
but thats the only symptom i have
not sick nothing with my breasts nothing at all
i spotted for one day
and that was it, but it seemed it was just there and then didnt occur the rest of the day
i have had some pain, but not real bad it comes and goes usually on one side
do you think maybe it could be a cyst?

It does not sound to me that you have something life threatening, still you should see your doctor straight away. I had the same symptoms and finally the doctor discovered that i have a chlamydia infection which i am treating with antibiotics, if left untreated though it can lead to more serious problems involving a woman's fertility. Please do not ignore your symptoms, go to your doctor and do a pap smear test.

I was supposed to start my period on sunday, but i am late; about a week ago i had spotted red/brown blood...yesterday at work i had gotten so dizzy that i almost fainted; this happened 3 times and i felt nauseated, now this evening i started spotting the same thing, but its not enough to use a tampon and too much to not use anything, i plan on making an appointment as soon as i can, but i wanted to look it up first....anyone have an idea? :?

I am three weeks late in menstrating i menstrated lightly for one day about two weeks before my expected menstration date and have not seen any sign of a period since. I am frequently urinating and sometimes have some light cramping as if i am about to begin menstration but it never seems to turn into anything more. I have taken 3 home pregnancy test and all of them have came back negative am i pregnant or is something else wrong i am confused.

I'm having the same problem.I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend a few days before Valentine's Day.So I decided to take the morning after pill that night. Shortly after that I started to feel extremely tired. So when March came and my period didn't come the expected time I took a pregnacy test....NEGATIVE. I was relieved but when March was over and my period still didn't come I took another test. That one was also negative. I have taken a totally of 3 test and all were NEGATIVE. Now its April and I'm having a light pink bleeding almost not even there idk what to think.