hi i had sex with my boyfriend on the last day of my period. the bleeding basically stopped , but while we were having sex , i started to bleed again but it stopped. The next day we were playing around and he put it in unprotected for only 2-3 strokes. But the thing is , he doesnt get precum . he hasnt gotten precum in a while and the tip of his penis was always dry. Then later that day we did another round and we were high ( off of maurijuanna ) but im pretty sure the condom didnt pop or anything. but later that night my nipples were extremely sore , it may have been because we were playing around with each others nipples lml. but im scared because i really dont exactly know when my next period is because i forgot the day of when my last period started. but i kinda know the last day, ( almost a pretty sure guess ) but it ending around june 28-30 , and yesturday i had a little bit of brown spotting. like less the size of a dime. im just scared i may be pregnant. the condom didnt pop and it was put on correctly each time we had intercourses

Hi Amy,

There is always a chance of pregnancy.

It all depends upon when you ovulate.  If you ovulate early then there is a chance.  The bleeding after having sex means nothing.  You don't get pregnant immediately it can take several days.  Even then, you'd be unlikely to have bleeding.  The first time you would normally see any "spotting" (very light "spots" of blood no pad needed) would be about a week before you expect your period.

Maybe you're about to get your period.

Hard nipples, are not specific to pregnancy, especially if you are "aroused."

If you used condoms correctly the chances are VERY low but there is always a chance.

Hope it helps.

how do i know when im ovulating?

Normally you will ovulate between days 11 and 16 of your cycle Amy. Day 1 is when your period starts.

You have to track your ovulation to know. There are ovulation test kits and other methods that you can use.

How long is your period? One other thing, sperm can survive about 5 days.

what are some signs of ovulation?

my periods are about 5-6 days long. and 11-16 days when i was suppose to ovulate was july 12 - 19.

and right now my breast feel fuller :/

Amy, first off, RELAX. You can make yourself have pregnancy symptoms. It's early for any symptoms.

You can track your cervical mucous changes to approximate when you ovulate. Usually it is more "white" when you are fertile. After ovulation it tends to get thicker.

When did you have sex? The date? If it has been more than two weeks take a home pregnancy test. You MUST use your wake up pee for the best accuracy. Use a name brand test as well.

There is a chance of pregnancy if you had sex at the end of your period but it isn't likely since you used protection.

Hang in there.

i had sex like on the 29th of june. and what are the percentage of me being pregnant? 

and medic-dan i just havent gotten my period yet im about a week late. im just really scared .....& its not from stress or amything

Take the home test Amy. At this point it is the best thing you can do.

Use your wake up pee for the MOST ACCURATE results.

are the odds of me being pregnant high ? 

im just extremly scared , cud it just b that its irregular or a cycle change ? & when i had sex i wasnt ovulating . it was day 5 or 6 .

If he didn't ejaculate, no, and you used protection so the chances aren't high but they do exist.

I'm guessing you started around June 22, and had sex between the 28-30. You would ovulate between about July 2 and July 17. Dates matter Amy. Yes, there is a chance.

Take the home test.

thankyou medic-dan, the thing is im to young to buy a pregnancy test :/ and i cant ask nobody to buy me one because they will look at me a certain way. i just hope im not pregnant, what if i get my period later in august like in the middle of august or at the end? would that be good or bad?  and even though chances exist , mostlikely would i be pregnant or not ? and i comfirmed with him, he used the bathroom before he went raw. in which means the sperm would have been cleared out of his penis. but the thing is , he doesnt get pre-cum. and also, nothing bad happened to the condom, it didnt pop and it was applied correctly.