Hello I am 21 years old and last month june my period was suppose to start on the 10th but it didn't come till the 19th it lasted only 4 days and it was lighter than normal. This month my period was suppose to start on the 19th it is now the 21st still no signs of a period coming. I've been having black bowel movements and sore breast no other prego symptoms. Nothing has changed in my everyday life. What could be the problem??

The same has been happening to be minus the black bowel movements. Period came 13 days late in May(causing me to not have one at all in April) and when it did was 4 days, very light & light-brown instead of red. In June it came 7 days late, was not even 1 day, only like 6 hours, so guess that was just spotting but it was light-brown. They start with a drop of red blood though which made me think I was starting but after it was all light-brown. I've only taken the tampons out to not keep in too long & they are never full especially the last "period" I had in June.

Now it's July and I'm like 17 days late with no sign of my period coming. 

I haven't had many prego symptoms either at least not ones like nausea, vomiting, food cravings or food aversions. Have had some others like constipation, frequent urination, breast/nipples tenderness/soreness/itching, & heartburn/acid reflux but some of these I've had in the past due to pms or around ovulation...

I'm seeing my obgyn though because I feel something isn't right. I do not think it's pregnancy as I don't "feel" pregnant but some tell me I shouldn't already taken a test regardless of "feeling pregnant" since some women can lack any symptoms at all.

Honestly either see your obgyn or take a test b/c I guess some are right. I just found out my partner's sister never knew she was pregnant until actual labor but she always had irregular periods but she never felt much movement or if she did mistaked it for gas because it wasn't hard kicks. Nothing to her made her think pregnancy mainly because she was irregular and would still occasionally bleed. Luckily her daughter came out healthy with no problems despite prenatal care.

If you're sexually active and not using birth control or any protection or even if you are, still test just to be sure or see your obgyn to be really sure. 

I know I'm demanding an ultrasound lol since if I am I figured I'd be far enough for at least something to show lol .

If you are having black bowel movements then you should definitely see a doctor immediately.