My fiancee and I are trying to get pregnant, and I am 11 days late for my period, which usually occurs every 28-30 days. But then I have spotted for 2 days in a row now. Is this implantation spotting? Could I be pregnant?

Well, implantation spotting usually occurs a week after ovulation or a week before your period. This is when implantation takes place: a week or so after the released egg had been fertilized. Considering it’s been 11 days after your period, I wouldn’t call this an implantation bleeding.

Have you done a pregnancy test yet? It should have showed positive by now.
If the test showed negative and you are still late, I would then see a gyno to check what is going on. S/he may order a blood pregnancy test or give you an injection to get your period if you are not pregnant.

If you did get pregnant, your spotting could be early pregnancy bleeding, which is usually normal but the main thing is to see if you are pregnant or not, so that you can take proper actions. Good luck!

hi! i have the same problem...I am 5 days late now. The first day i expected my period was only dark brown i thought I'm gonna have my period but it didnt until now! and i took a pregnancy test and it shows negative. is that mean I'm pregnant?

i had my last period on nov. 12-19. now the time comes around for this month and nothing happens, until the 19th, i spot, so i thought ok my period is here. well that lasted for 1 day. then 2 days later i spotted for like 2 days. well now its the 30th and when i wipe its brown and pink, like when im gonna end my period. i have taken 2 preg tests and both neg. i have a little pain in my lower back, and in my tummy, im gagging a little bit in the morning. i dont know whats going on. im scared. has anyone else had this happen to them. what should i do?

:? :? im late 4 days now a little cramping 2 and a litttle blood when i wipe and thats it. i think i am pregnant not done test yet. breasts r very tender i never have any of this. go docs thats what im doing

im 3 weeks late of my period now and i took a pregnancy test and it shows positive result. Am i really pregnant?

well i can defo relate to alot of you i also am having a problem defining weather i am or not pregnant. my last period was due on the 3rd of jan 07 and i was 8 days late and now im again late for my next period by 2 days. iv had spotting on a few occasions since my last period iv been peeing much more oftern than i normaly do. and i keep feeling sick but never actually do be sick and iv put on a little weight, but i still dnt know what that means? can anyone tell me please?!!

I have never missed my period for this long before. my last period was dec.7th and i should have started my period jan.4th and didn't then i should have started the 1st of feb. and i didn't then either i went to the doctor jan.18th and they did a blood and urine pregnancy test on me and they were both negative so the rescheduled my appointment till feb. 15th i am hurting really bad in my stomach area and i don't want to do anything i started spotting today very lightly what is going on?

Ok so maybe someone can help me understand what is going on with me.. I had my last period Dec24th, i was going through a lot of stressful things and it caused me to miss my Jan and Feb periods. i went to the doctors and all preg tests were neg. Now its March and my period date came and went again but I got bleeding 6 days ago one time going to the bathroom but it was heavy and I thought I was getting my period, finally! but it didnt last and was gone by the night time. Now I have bleeding again like the same. Just a one time thing.

I go to the doctors but they dont say much, they just say im stressed and not to worry. Is this type of bleeding maybe implantation bleeding?

i was supposed to have my period on monday and it never came now im just spotting a little bit here and there and its like a light pink or watery-reddish..this isnt my normal period i took a test but it said negative :/ ????

hello i had a question i had unprotected sex the day of my ovulation date and my period was suppose to come november 27th 2011 and now its novemebr the 29th and today i just started really light spotting its so light where i dnt have to wear a pad or tampon or anything i cant even see it on my i underwear could this mean i am pregnant?

hi there i've had the same to me my hubby tried on the 23rd feb 2012 3 days after my period, once i started ovulating i had some bleeding for 3 days then my period was late 2 days it lasted 2 hours then started up the next day with spotting and pinky colour and a touch of brown. did a test at home day before it came and neg. my period was due on 17th march 2012. saw my doctor and blood test neg. but i do have saw boobs since i did the blood test on friday 23rd march 2012 4 weeks later.

I 'm going through teh same thing and dont know what is going on so have u gotten any test or what have u dont so i can do I have been like that for teh last 2 weeks

i am a week late on my period and now im just spotting a little and im having some cramps....im on the pill and i have only been late on my period 2 times and its only been when i was going from the patch to the pill and when i was off my pill and got bake on it i have gone 2months and i was not late and now idk what to do...so do any of you know what it means????

Hi, I've been reading you'lls post because I have the same questions... I had sex the day before my period started, period lasted 4 days which was normal for me. One week&5days later after period I went to the bathroom and noticed I spotted a drop of blood in the toilet...It shocked me because I had just had my period a week and ahalf ago. I started counting my days from last ovulation [ I Ovulated twice this month, just a day before we had sex on June 9th] So from my calculation it was 12days for implantation blood. So here I am in the month of July my 28days zone have passed by and NO PERIOD...  But now on this day of July 9th I've been having chocolate looking discharge and now it'starting to turn to red staining or spotting. Not heavy at all, just enough for a pantyliner...I'm hoping I'm pregnant, but a preg.test says NEGATIVE for right now. Maybe it's to soon to test, I'm only 4wks along- 6wks if you add gestation time.  So i'm planning on taking another test 2wks from today... Wish me luck!! I should  be about 8wks by then, something has gotta show if I am. My waistline has increased in size and my ankles are so swollen,urinating alot, and yesterday on and off headaches, I suffered them and used cold compress instead of tylenol.