I'm not going to lie, I've done it before.

BUT...

Sex without protection, is like gambling in Vegas. Like using a slot machine. ALL CHANCE. You pull a lever and you watch the pictures roll. EXCEPT when it's sexual intercourse, and those three little pictures are all aligned, there is no big HOORAH over the result. And do you know why??? Because it is not money pouring out of the girl, it's babies! Screaming, crying, pooping, burping, little bundles of living breathing flesh, that need you unprepared inexperienced YOU to take care of them!

Because:

Picture 1: from the moment a girl hits puberty and begins receiving her "monthly gift" SHE IS A FERTILE MERTIL, and it has been proven that even precum can spark the fire of life.

Picture 2: That's the dude with the magical staff of fertility (aka: a scrotum) and he's carrying around a truckload of sperm AND you don't want the "fertility god" to accidently "rain" in the "garden of Eden", because from the moment the "THE WATER HITS THE SEED" a baby begins to form

Picture 3: This is the crying, shaking, nervous, face of unplanned pregnancy.

And thats just the slot machine of unplanned pregnancy, just wait until you spin the wheel of STDS.

So unless you're trying to hit lotto and become pregnant, please try to use some form of protection, other than the Cave Man Method, also known as the Pull Out Method. And like I said I'm not trying to preach, I've done it before, but it's all chance, and ask yourself is it really a chance you are ready and willing to take?

Why do i have the most overwhelming desire to go to Vegas right now?? 8)

lol thats horrible!!!!!

Na, not horrible, got to have a sense of humor that's all.

lol :-D

Ha I like this post but I have to ask--what compelled you to post this? I think that you've definitely covered all the bases and I think it's pretty inspiring! I really do like it. But what actually prompted you?

Well unfortunately what inspired me was the actual number of friends that I have that have recently gotten pregnant because of unprotected intercourse. There are about 3 people that I actually know, and 5 that I've talked to now and again.They are all very young...only 17 and 18. So I was like you know what? Maybe I'll rant and get through to somebody. lol

Wow, that is very young to be getting pregnant but I'm glad that youv'e posted on how to stay safe and I think it's a very good thing what you've done. I think that you should have your other friends read this to be honest. I think it should really help them out! GOod work. :)

Hi there, i just come across this forum. I remember having sex with this guy 14 years ago who I will never wanna forget, and it was unprotected and it baffles me to this day, why I never got pregnant? HOwever I was thinking I do remember having stomach pains like 2-3 months afterwards but not sure if I miscarried at all?

Hi ToasterStrudel829,
very interesting first post. I'm interested if you are going to make the similar topic about STD's in the STD section. I think people would love to read it.

I totally agree with what dark_red has said! Hvae you considered posting something like that in STDs? Let me know when you do. I'd love to read it and comment on it, okay?

Maybe I will Dark Red, just maybe :-)

Hehe :-)

Hi ToasterStrudel,
well your post was very good. I think it would have a good impact also in the STD section.
I really hope that you will post something similar over there also.

All the best to you ToasterStrudel.

It's good thing that the number of women that have unprotected sex is low. I am on birth control as well as in a long term relationship with someone I love, so it's ok to have unprotected sex as long as you take all the precautions.

I totally agree with you, although I think an extra precaution would be to make sure you're both tested for STDs before you have unprotected sex. A lot of couples skip this step. What do you think?