For the past week i have been having unprotected sex and I am not on the pill. I think I am ovulating, I now have bad nausea most of the time, dizzyness, Fatigue, cramp like pain, pain under my ribs (alternates between left and right side but mainly left), I also have been getting random headaches, my back feels sore and my breasts are tender. 

Any help would be appreciated.

Though you are having unprotected sex you could easily be pregnant, you would NOT feel the symptoms SO early! It's impossible! BUT the symptoms can also be placed with "Ovarian Cysts" R your periods usually regular?

Yes my periods are usually regular. We are trying for a baby. I heard some people know as soon as a week but I would rather be sure......I'm not sure what to do.

IF you have been trying for awhile this definitely might be the signs of pregnancy! But if it's from the last couple of days it is VERY rare for a woman to feel pregnant this early - especially with a 1st child! As you don't know the symptoms! Most women start feeling pregnant as soon as or before they find out! I don't mean to deflate your hope balloon LOL! It's just I have to be practical about it - I want you to feel happy and look forward! I feel like the voice of doom lol! So IF you are ovulating right now as well as having unprotected sex there is a good chance you could get or be pregnant! And it's best to wait till you are either late (as after ovulation your menses is usually 2 weeks after) or just wait a few more days after - to show a REALLY good reading of your HCG levels! In the mean time keep on having sex - as we can ovulate at different times (usually from stress, illness, whacky hormones etc.) and also if you haven't already start taking prenatal vitamins - IF you are pregnant they help with the development of the baby, IF you aren't they also increase your fertility! And your partner should also be on vitamins - to help with his fertility too! And I will keep my fingers crossed that your symptoms ARE symptoms! Also start eating small and often - the healthier the better ESPECIALY protein - and this could help you with morning sickness (which is from blood sugars etc.) keep them even and you will be better off! And whatever you do, do NOT skip a meal (unless you are REALLY sick) I made that mistake and my body sugars were SO low, I was faint and became REALLY sick, and didn't recover very well from it! So for right now this is my best advice for you! Continue trying - doesn't hurt and yoru partner will be happy!!! LOL And let's keep our fingers crossed! i am FILLED with usefull AND useless advice, so ask away!!! LOL

My other half is in the army you see and isn't here a lot of the time so it's hard to have sex a lot as he goes away for 3 months at a time but luckily is back on Tuesday again for a week so will keep trying if my period doesn't start, I don't usually feel like this for so long without coming on my period, my nipples seem bigger too. I am taking folic acid tablets every day, he is very healthy as being in the army he has to be very physically fit and has a very good balanced diet. I am getting married in August so IF I am pregnant I hope I will still be able to fit in my dress lol. I am going to wait until Monday and if I haven't come on my period by then I will take a home test.

Hi Kathleen! Just FYI it is best to take a prenatal vitamin instead of just Folic Acid! The reason for this is the vitamin also has Biotin - which also is important, and all the other vitamins and minerals a woman needs! I will keep my fingers crossed ALL weekend - it will look strange but what the heck! ;-D Please let me know how you make out! And if you are pregnant, you would be about 3 months pregnant, depending on the fit, you shouldn't have a problem! And DON'T diet OK? They can always let out your dress! GOOD LUCK!

Hi guys I've been off my pill for over a year now and I've been having unprotected sex, so far nothing has happened except the amount of days between each period it was always 28 then it went to 35! Now I'm waiting for my period it's been 38 days and I'm feeling so nauseated, I also have some cramping pains.. would like to know what you guys think