any risk or chances that my gf will be pregnant?after i did unprotected sex 1day ago..she got period..

Thats why they tell you to use protection. BUT, there is a chance for getting someone pregnant when having unprotected sex even if they have their period the next day. Since you didn't cum inside of her, it isn't very likely, but still a chance she could be. I could lie to you and say no, I'm not going to do that. If she doesn't have your period when it's scheduled next haveher take a home pregnancy test.

P.S. It doesn't matter if a girl is on her period or not, if you have unprotected sex there is a chance of getting her pregnant.

Unfortunately, even if you don't ejaculate whilst still inside your partner, she could still be pregnant.

The penis emits pre-cum, which though it doesnt have the same 'satisfying' effects of a normal ejaculation, it is designed to help lubricate the vagina.

This pre-cum still contains plenty of sperm, therefore, I would suggest you wait till her next due period. If it doesn't come, ask her to take a pregnancy test.

hope it helped ;-)

umm..really.. yes ANYTIME you have unprotected sex you can get pregnant and expose yourself to STDS and STIS..