I've had unprotected sex once before with a girl who gets regular check ups and I've only ever three sexual partners, all of whom, I've wore condoms with during intercourse. The last time I had sex was three weeks to a month ago and that was with protection too. Anyway, in recent times, I've noticed that after I masturbate I seem to get quite red, particularly around the edge of the head of my penis. I don't use lubricant when I masturbate. This redness seems to practically go when I shower. I'm worried I've contracted an STD even though it seems unlikely when I've described my sexual history. I'm one of those people who worries about the smallest things and blows them way out of proportion. Nevertheless, I'd like to know what this redness could be. Could I have damaged the skin around the head of my penis perhaps? I will also add that at one point I had like weeks were I'd masturbate excessively, but now, I find myself holding myself back and finding something more productive to do when I'm bored.

Advice to keep myself lubricated and insights into what this could be would be much appreciated.

Cheers,
Hamlisch.

Sorry to double post, but does anyone have any clue at all as to what it could be and what not?

Many STDs are spread through contact with infected body fluids such as blood, vaginal fluids, or semen. They can also be spread through contact with infected skin or mucous membranes, like sores in the mouth. You may be exposed to infected body fluids and skin through vaginal, anal or oral sex. Anal sex is very risky because it usually causes bleeding. Sharing needles or syringes for drug use, ear piercing, tattooing, etc. can also expose you to infected fluids.

Most STDs are only spread through direct sexual contact with an infected person. However, pubic lice and scabies can be spread through close personal contact with an infected person, or with infested clothes, sheets, or towels.

So are you suggesting that I probably don't have an STD?

I finally decided to see my GP about it. He said it was nothing to worry about. It turns out it was a bit of dry skin and he perscribed me Cortic-DS 1%. However, I've been doing some research and am quite certain that it is pearly penile papules. Nevertheless, I've been applying it as told and it seems to be keeping that under control. I was quite relieved. However, only days ago, I seem to have noticed what looked like a ingrown hair on the lower end of the shaft of my penis, where I do have fordyce spots. Again, I went to my GP, and, after looking, he agreed, and said that its probably an ingrown hair and will go away if I don't touch it. However, it's been about three days, and it doesn't seem to be going. Is that normal? Frankly, I'm not too certain on the doctors diagnosis. I doubt it's an STD, though, because, from what I've read, herpes, for example, which is what I would be worried about, tends to disappear, but this certainly looks like it's here to stay. Anway, I was wondering if anyone knows of any ways in which I could cure this problem and get rid of it quickly. It's crushing my confidence and making me paraniod.

Just to add, it looks pretty much exactly like the following photo, but on the lower end of the shaft of my penis.

Hi its a pimple.....just had one recently popped it in the shower hurt like hell and it came back but 3 days later and the pus kinda came off and left a little hole and healed fine i suggest you just leave it alone for a week or 2

hey man i recently just got a pimple like looking thing like what u have had in the picture and it could have just been a pimple ive gone to doctor today to get it checked out and thats what they have said cause i was having unprotected sex with a women that was clean also but we were having sex over 3 times a day so i think the penis just breaks and gets a pimple i hope

I have the same issue.... I had unprotected sex w/ 3 girls in 2 weeks and I got this similar looking pimple thing on my pennis, w a black head scar type, but after cleaning it and showering the black head came off and now its like a small hole is there... still healing i suppose but i have no idea what it is and terrified

Are you sure

i don't think you have STD. here are common symptoms of STD:

pain when urinating (peeing)- discharge from the tip of the penis (this can be a white, cloudy or watery discharge)- pain in the testicles

if the redness that you only i have, i think this isn't STD. you might have other infection. i recommend you to take some other tests like urine test.