Courtesy gretriever who is uptown enough to own a digital camera. The following are his comments as given to me with the photos. and as usual, Thanks PH!

Welcome to the gretriever Chicago Marathon test! Multiple answers are allowed

Picture 1:

gretriever and JACKED UP

:fubby:

:fubby: Can I get your phone number?

Great photos! and... I have Cheryl's phone #. :D

I'll go with D for them all.. isn't that always the multi-choice catch, it's either all or none? :?

Great pics!! First time online we've seen Cheryl without her bike helmet! Glad to find out she doen't have a condition needing 24hr head safety

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Great pics guys!
I have Cheryl's number!!! it is number :1:

Thanks for sharing!! :thumbsup:

You all look mahvelous!

Great pics and comments. And coach...you seem to have information that is extremely important for national security and stilling the hearts of all men. Expect a boat-load of PMs!

With demand like this you could sell it on ebay! :P

Awesome Pictures!
I especially loved the one of the signs!

:1:
S99

1. B
2. B
3. D

So what do i win? :D

Great pics!!! Although I no longer have her number (she made me promise to destroy it) I have to attest that she and Poky have absolutely the sweetest voices evah!

you guys ROCK! And thanks, Gret for all the pics!!

The real question is DAMN! who knew poky & pffff were so hot? :thumbsup:

1. B 2. B 3. D So what do i win?
Cheryl's phone number! (legal notice: See coach for phone number. Coach is to use his discretion as to whether to divulge said prize to person or persons claiming the prize. "Cheryl" is a registered trademeark of cherylpf Worldwide Industries, and may not be used without the express written consent of the guy who took the foul ball away from Moises Alou. This contest void in Delaware, North Dakota, and the British (not U.S.) Virgin Islands. Results may vary according to age, height, and weight. Rotate your tires every 20,000 miles with doctor's permission).

:LOL: