I had protected sex with my galfrnd, on Nov 7, and she has got her period on 17nov and again she has got her period on 18 Dec now in Jan 13 she is feeling tired stomuch Pain and headache and vomiting, is it coz of she is getting pregnant??  After sex I gave her ipill immediately and again night also!!

HI Guest,

If she's had two normal periods then it would be very unlikely that she'd be pregnant.  She won't have her period if pregnant but can have some bleeding.

Hi medic..
Me and my girlfriend had dry humping on 19th Dec. I had my pants on nd she was nly on underwear. She had her period on 26 Dec but she's feeling tired now with vomitings nd heavy bleeding she told me that her period is two weeks long. So is there any chance of pregnancy or miscarriage.. Plss do help me

With pants on and her panties, there is likely NO chance of pregnancy. Timing wise, a week before her period, it's also VERY unlikely she'd get pregnant.