me and my gf had unprotected sex after 7 days of her periods and I m worried that she might get pregnant. but i did not elucated inside her as soon as i inserted i started to cum so i remove my penis out and i cum on her stomach are there any chances of her getting pregrant.even after having sex she had ipill within 10 hrs. but still yet she has not got her periods. can she become pregnant

Hi Guest,

Yes, she can become pregnant but there are no guarantees that she will.

She took the Ipill in time for it to be effective.  Now you both just have to wait.  Often, there are NO signs that the Ipill is doing anything.  Her next SEVERAL periods can be early or late and heavier or lighter than normal.  She may have sore breasts and can spot (light bleeding).

These are common side effects from an emergency contraceptive.

Hope it helps.  Hang in there.

dont worry, periods may sometimes get delayed after taking i-pill. if she has taken i-pill within 10 hours, then chances of pregnancy should be very low as i-pill is 95% effective when taken before 24 hours.