My boyfriend and I was having sexual intercourse, I was on top...He ejaculated when I was still on top...could there by anychance that semen leaked out and got into me?

Depends on if he was wearing a condom or not. If he was you should be relatively safe. If not then no way in hell

Yea, he was wearing a condom, I'm just worried that semen might have leaked out and got into me....

Like the poster before me said, depends if a condom was used.
If there was no protection, of course it got into you, increasing chances of pregnancy.
There are a few things to make sure of when a condom is in use. Make sure the condom has not reached it's expiration date, if it has, throw it away. (don't use it) If you are using a lubricant, make sure it is water based, i.e. KY Gel. Don't use baby oil, vaseline or lotions, these products could render the condom useless. Make sure the packaging is secure and free from tears or puncture marks and never open the wrapper with your teeth. Put in on correctly and remove it correctly to avoid spillage.
As with any birth control, a condom is not 100% safe. Just follow the directions and you should have np worries.

Yeah, he did have a condom on...so you're pretty sure that there is no chances of the semen spilling out?

I would say no semen leaked out if the condom was used the correct way as i have already decscribed. If you removed the condom carefully, avoiding spillage, don't worry.